Black Women In Media 2018
This year’s honorees include, but not limited to:
- An award-winning researcher, Professor of Education at the Johns Hopkins University, and influential voice in politics and social justice.
- Senior Vice President at BET, Author and motivational speaker
- A celebrity wellness/ lifestyle maven and birth doula, Author, and Founder of Mama Glow
- Founder and Chairperson of Radio One, Inc., the largest African-American owned and operated, broadcast company in the nation
- Executive Producer at Teen Vogue (video) and NBC Black Founder
- Chief Marketing & Communications Officer for BET Networks
- VP/Broadcast Director at BLACK ENTERPRISE
Make sure to visit the BWIMAwards.com event page and get your ticket now.
Black Women In Media 2017 Recap